sábado, 28 de abril de 2007

A Gripe ataca




E, enquanto ela está aqui, muita leitura, descanso e reflexões (sempre elas).


Ah sim, também muito violão - mas sem a voz, já que a garganta e a falta de ar tbm estão ruins.


Duas músicas que se completam no momento:


Have I told you lately I love you?
(já disse que te adoro hoje?)

Have I told you lately that I love you?
Could I tell you once again somehow?
Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you?
Well darling I’m telling you now

Have I told you lately when I’m sleeping
Every dream I dream is you somehow?
Have I told you why the nights are long when you're not with me?
Well darling I’m telling you now


In My Way

I may not be here tomorrow
But Im close beside you today
So lie to me a little, say you love me a lot
And Ill be true to you in my way

Love never goes on forever
At least thats what wise men all say
So smile when you kiss me, tomorrow you may cry
But Ill be true to you in my way

Nenhum comentário: